OTS is a premiere provider of commissioning and start-up services for the energy, mining and utilities sectors. We are currently seeking applications for the following position:
Completions CoordinatorReporting to the Commissioning & Start-Up Manager, the Completions Coordinator is responsible for:
- Ownership of all matters relating to completions and turn-over/systems acceptance.
- Developing, preparing and maintaining a completions management database using completions management software.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of the Pre-Startup Safety Review (PSSR) system for projects.
- Responsible for collection and compilation of turnover data for project handover to client.
- Tracking and reporting deficiencies.
- Providing completions data for project reporting.
- Maintaining a deficiency punch list for all phases of the project and across all disciplines.
- Liaising and interfacing with contractors, construction, project management and team leads regarding completions and deficiencies.
- Technical Diploma, Trade Certification or other relevant post-secondary education.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a Completions and/or Turnover role.
- A strong working knowledge of the PSSR process and project turnover process in a commissioning capacity.
- Experience using completions management software, such as WinPCS, Omega or PathMaker.
- Additional experience with SQL databases would be considered an asset.
- Strong computer skills are a requirement for this position.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you feel that you have the skills and desire to work for a growing technical services provider, please respond in confidence to email@example.com